Features for Guardian Internet Security Antivirus:
Guardian Antivirus prevents ransomware attacks and gives real-time protection against known and unknown viruses. It blocks fake websites and scans and cleans USB drives automatically.
- Malware Protection: Detects and also removes harmful software from hiding in your machine.
- Behavior-based Detection: however, it analyzes a program’s behavior in your computer to detect and stop any potential threat.
- Advanced DNAScan: Detects and eliminates new and unknown malicious threats in the system. Also, it traps suspected files as well as quarantines them so that malware does not spread to other areas in your system.
- Anti-Ransomware: Protects your computer from ransomware that can lock your computer or encrypt your data.
- Firewall: Blocks external threats that try to reach your system over the Internet.
- Browsing Protection: Stops you from landing on the websites that might be infected with malicious codes.
- Phishing Protection: Again, blocks fake websites that look like trusted ones designed to trick you into revealing your personal information.
- Data Backup: Helps you back up your data in a secure location. Afterall, restore data from this backup in case of a ransomware attack.
- IDS/IPS: Keeps your computer secure from unwanted intrusion attempts or attacks by hackers.
- Anti-Trojan: Protects your computer from Trojan horse malware that usually arrives as harmless and legitimate software to fool you.
KEY FEATURES :
- Anti-Spyware: Spyware is a malware that silently gathers your sensitive information and shares it with the attacker. So that, Guardian’s anti-spyware blocks such malware.
- Adware Protection: Adware blocks from getting installed on your computer. Adware is used to display ads on your computer. While not always harmful, attackers usually manipulate this malware to get into their target’s system.
- Rogueware Protection: Blocks fake security software called rogueware from getting installed on your computer.
- USB Drive Protection: Scans and cleans your USB drives and prevents any infection from spreading to your PC.
- On-Demand Scan: Scans your computer for malware infections anytime you like.
- Trusted Email Client Protection: Lets you configure a list of trusted email clients, from which you can send emails.
- Emergency Disk: Lets you create your own emergency bootable disk that will help you clean stringent infection that reappears even after regular cleaning of your computer.
- Hijack Restore: Helps you restore the default settings of your Internet Explorer in case any malware modified.
- Track Cleaner: Removes traces of browsing history from browsers.
- System Explorer: Lets you access important information about your computer. In addition, this can help you detect any new malware infections.
- Windows Spy: Helps you analyze an application or process if you suspect it to be spyware or other malware.
OTHER FEATURES :
- Self-Protection: Protects Guardian Antivirus running processes and services.
- Password Protection: Protects your Guardian Internet Security with a password to prevent unauthorized users from changing its settings.
- Silent Mode: Suppresses prompts and notifications from Guardian Internet Security without affecting the security level of your system.
- Automatic Update (Internet): Regular and also automatic virus definitions protect your computer from the latest threats.
- Offline Update (Through LAN): If you don’t have an Internet connection and want to update your antivirus on one or more PC, you can use the offline updater.
- Integration with Windows Security Center: Guardian Internet Security is compliant with Microsoft Security Center requirements and guidelines. therefore, the product follows the best practices as required by Microsoft to offer protection for Windows.
- Malware Protection: Detects as well as removes harmful software hiding in your machine.
You get Guardian Antivirus Activation code / Serial key.
- System requirements
To use Guardian Internet Security, your system must meet the following minimum requirements. However, we recommend that your system should have a higher configuration to obtain better results…
- System requirements for various Microsoft Windows OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 / Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Mail, Guardian NetSecure does not support IMAP, AOL, POP3s with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Web-based email such as Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail Lotus
Notes Note: The Email Protection feature of Guardian NetSecure is not supported on encrypted email connections that use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
The following features of Guardian Internet Security follow specific compatibility
It is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP 32-bit with Service Pack 1 or previous, as well as Windows XP 64-bit.
The Monitor Wi-Fi Networks feature is not supported on Microsoft Windows 2000 and also Windows XP 64-bit.
Microsoft Windows 2000 OS does not support it.
For Microsoft Windows XP operating system, install this feature only if Service Pack 2 or later. The process protection functionality of Self-Protection is supported on Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 1 and later.
Support only 32-bit OS.
How to Install Guardian Internet Security:
- Download from http://www.guardianav.co.in/builds
- After that, save the file
- Run the file It will download the exe file
- Run file downloaded exe file
- Wait for some time
- Then, click I Agree
- Click Register Now
- Then, put key you purchase from stsoftwares.com
- Fill the form
- At last, click finish